HF/50MHz All-Mode Transceiver - TS-590S (tentative naming)
Featuring a 32-bit floating-point DSP, the TS-590S will offer advanced receiver performance and an extensive range of features that make it ideal for beginner and seasoned DX’er alike. The radio’s exceptional ease of operation, true to the Kenwood tradition, will be especially welcome for contest and mobile applications.
144/430MHz Dual Band FM Portable - TH-D72 (tentative naming)The APRS ® capa bility found on Kenwood's TH-D7* and TM-D710 has been upgraded fot the TH-D72. Thanks also to the internal GPS unit, APRS operations will more enjoyable than ever. The TH-D72 also offer EchoLink® memory compatibility and a mini-USB connector for enhanced computer connectivity. This transceiver is sure to make ham radio operations easier and more fun for all.
* For overseas model/Discontinued model
Anyone interested in these two models will be able to view product samples at:
- Dayton Hamvention 2010 (Dayton, Ohio, USA, May 14-16),
- HAM RADIO 2010 (Friedrichshafen, Germany, June 25-27).
- Please note that as these products are under development features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- This device has not been approved by the F.C.C. This device may not be offered for sale or lease or be sold or leased until approval of the F.C.C. has been obtained. The information shown is very preliminary and may be subject to change without notice or obligation.
- APRS is a registered trademark of Bob Bruninga in the USA.
- EchoLink is a registered trademark of Synergenics, LLC in the USA.
Source from here